Napló: Missing... german edition

I miss them...

I miss Bill and Tom very much. Okay, I can see them in DSDS, but that's not the same. I want to see them sing and with guitar in hand! I want to see them on stage. I want to see them sweating from the heat what the Aliens induced. :D Haha...
I miss Georg so much... :( His long hair (I can miss it now because he just cut his hair short... lol), his natural beauty, his smart comments in the interviews, his phenomenon with his bass in his hand on stage (I wrote it right? lol that's a pretty confusing sentence...)!
I miss Gustav... :"( His teddybear body, his drum solos, his farewell at the end of their concerts, his muteness... :D

If you ask me... I think their new album will be released in the summer. No later than August. I hope they'll release it about my birthday. (August 20th) That would be the best b-day present ever. But if the release will be sooner or later I'll don't mind, that's the best present anyway... :) 'Cause their last album was released in 2009. That was not yesterday... That's a really long time. I need new music from them.

Awh... I'll continue it later... :D

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése