Napló: early prep

I know that I'm a bit too early... but I want to be prepared enough. In the last years I wasn't and I had to think too hard about gifts. Or bought gifts in the last seconds. I don't want to do that this year. So I'll write down my little xmas gift list now and start to collect them and make them. I want to give pretty hand-made gifts my friends and my family too. I want to make lampions with the use of window paint. And stuff...
Recently I started to use window paint again. I was really into this some time ago. I really enjoy it. I made a really nice autumn atmosphere to my window. With colorful leaves, a tree and some pumpkins. I put on the other side of my window flower fairies. With pretty long red hair. They're so pretty. :3 I also made some halloween stuff. I'm so excited about halloween. This is my favourite part of the year. I love the mood of halloween, the customes, the lanterns, the symbols (black cat, pumpkin, witch, ghosts, bats, hounted castle), the creative things I can make with them. This year I will make pretty lanterns. I want to use techniques I haven't used before. To my window I'll make ghosts, bats, I want to do a haunted castle and I made now a black cat and a witch too. I'm really overexcited. :D Then after halloween I'll make a quick change in the design of my window look. I'm a huge fan of the Supernatural series and I made some stuff with window paint to my window. Symbols (like the colt, the Impala, some pretty black angel wings, and the tattoo Dean and Sam have on their chest), characters (Dean, Sam and of course Cas). And one more thing. I found a pretty fanart about Cas' hand print which was on Dean's shoulder after Cas pulled him out of hell. The handprint is bloody and wings are around it, also a silhouette of Cas in the middle of the hand. I will make picture about everything. I'm suck at explaning stuff in english. xD
This year I have another project I want to do. My own, hand-made Advent wreath! I love the wreaths my mom make every year but this year I wanted to try out myself. The plan is already done in my head and I have material already but this is still a bit early for Advent and stores are not selling the materials I need yet.


That's all for this post. Tschüss. c:

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése