Napló: Stuff... out of my mind

First of all, if you're az Alien... send me a friend invite on last.fm. I want to collect a lot of Alien friend. ^^ My name is CosmicDriver (because I love Lead, a japanese boygroup and they have a song called Cosmic Drive. I don't know, just liked this title... :D ).
I should translate... but I can't concentrate bacause I've read my new favourite TH story and I'm so hyper now... :D The story is about Tom, his role is the sociopath. Not really, they want to set it up as if he were a sociopath. Really exciting and eventful. So bad it's just 29 chapter long... >.<
I love the writer. She's a really talented girl I think. I love her all stories. Her writings are so real and easy to read, easy to understand, easy to put myself into the main character role. I knew one other girl whose writing had this effect on me. But maybe this time it's much more. I can imagine these scenes to happen. And I'm so in love these kind of stories... :D I'm crazy about them. I can't wait to read another. With any topic. 
So I'm into translating these days... weeks. We have this project with my bf. We're translating the Gu Family Book. This is a korean historical drama. I don't like historical movies, but I'm so in love with one character... I have to see his end of the story. But I'm so late... I'm always late... x"D I just can't force myself to do it... I'm sucks I know... :"D We are done with 13 episodes and we have still another 10 or more. I enjoy this work but so exhausting and there's a lot of phrases that I can't understand... >.<
This version of Durch den Monsun is so beautiful... I really love it. I just found it on my old computer when I saved all my times before we delete all the stuff. I found it and I feel the old feelings again... I like it. :) I like to remember my first period of me being a Tokio Hotel fan. I had some bad periods in my past but not this. With Tokio Hotel I started to walk the good path. Then I lost myself again but I find my way to the guys again and I'm happier than ever. I'm sorry if this sound childish or weird. Maybe some people didn't feel like this before. They should find their heroes too. It's a pretty good feeling. c:

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése