Napló: collection time!

I wanted to share somewhere my Tokio Hotel collection, just didn't find the right place. I will do it here. I don't care anymore. xD So... I started to collect my stuff in 2006. My first album was their first album I guess... it was 7 years ago, and my memory sucks xD My first was the Schrei I think. Or I had the Schrei so laut du kannst first. I remember the place and the time when I got that album. I was shopping with my mom and I found the album in the supmarket. I asked for it and my mom was superkind. :D After that I bought ÜEDW and Spring nicht and their 2 dvds. After that I sold them. XD Dunno why... But I felt bad and bought them again some time later.
I'm superproud of my TH collection. Not so big... but I have those albums and dvds that I really wanted to have. The list...
  • Durch den Monsun single
  • Schrei single
  • Schrei album
  • Der Letzte Tag single I
  • Der Letzte Tag single II
  • Zimmer 483 album
  • ÜEDW single
  • Spring nicht single
  • An deiner Seite single
  • Monsoon single
  • Ready set go single
  • Automatic single
  • Humanoid album (made for Hungary)
  • Humanoid album (english)
  • Humanoid album (german deluxe)
  • Humanoid City Live album
  • Best of album (english-german deluxe)
  • Leb die Sekunde dvd
  • Schrei Live dvd
  • Zimmer 483 dvd (limited edition)
  • Humanoid City Live dvd
I bought Rette mich with some other albums but I got the wrong CD in Rette mich's CD case... lol
And I have a Bed & Breakfast album too! Haha :D 
I need still the Schrei so laut du kannst (I had it but sold it...ugh) album and Rette mich of course.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése