MMM 2013: cheaters and sh*t

Let's continue my previous post about MMM (Musical March Madness).

So this year, our first opponent is My Bloody Valentine. I don't know this band, never heard any of their songs... And I don't care about them. The point is that we were (Tokio Hotel was) in the winner position for days after the voting has begun. Here's the picture:

But! After this, MBV's votes started increasing. In 3 days they reached 4%. And now, one week after the poll beginning, the difference between ToHo and MBV is less than 1%. How can it be possible, you ask? No, it's impossible. This is the result of their cheating. Some ToHo haters began to use cheating program or sites, I don't know because I don't understand these things...
Let's see. Tokio Hotel has 3,3 million fans on Facebook, and MBV has 300 thousand. Yes, total possible that with these numbers MBV can beat us... -___- So, we, Aliens started write letters, little messages to MTV in every possible way. On their every post on Facebook, on Twitter, etc. The result is one little message from MTV.
And I was like... "Thank you MTV for the nothing!" I was desperate, I was sad, I was depressed. I know, I shouldn't have but if it's about Tokio Hotel, my Alien mode turn on and my warrior spirit comes out. I'm a fan, my job is win every competition for my precious boys.
After these things, MTV started delete MBV's votes. -10%. It's almost nothing. From their 40%. That's all they're found suspicious. Again, thank you, MTV, for the nothing. And now, today is the final day of this round and our number almost equal. At night it was equal! But now we increased some vantage...
This picture above was posted by Tokio Hotel Japan on Facebook.

My heart is beating like crazy. I don't know when will they close the poll, but I hope it's soon. In LA it's still early morning though... I can't even look at the poll results... Oh mein Gott.
But I got so my love on tumblr from my Alien family... :) And of course on Facebook. And that's so awesome. I'm happy 'cause I'm a member of a big family. This is the only place I really belong.







Sorry... I needed some happiness in this post. :D

Power Ranger Power Aktiviert!!!!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése